The Future Of Finance Featuring Lending Club, Nasdaq, OPPFI, Finance of America
The battle for banking is heating up as Fintech companies roll out new lending and financing services. For the largest players, this could bring more high-margin lending and profits for shareholders. It could also make the U.S. more equitable for those with lower credit scores who can’t access traditional loans. Fintech stocks continue to outperform the S&P 500 led by e-commerce payment and digital-wallet stocks that are experiencing a rapid rise in volume, driven by the consumer shift to online shopping, contactless transactions and mobile banking.
Hear from a panel of cutting-edge CEOs for an inside take on the next phase of growth.
To register, please CLICK HERE
The webcast, hosted in partnership with Nasdaq and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association, will include panel discussions, one-on-one interviews, along with a live Q&A session, totaling approximately 90 minutes.
Panel participants include:
- Jared Kaplan, CEO of Opportunity Financial (OppFi), merging with FG New America Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: FGNA)
- Scott Sanborn, CEO of LendingClub (NYSE: LC)
- Patti Cook, CEO of Finance of America, merging with Replay Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: RPLA)
- Brad Golding, Managing Director, Christofferson, Robb & Company
- Jack Cassel, Vice President, New Listings and Head of Private Capital Markets at Nasdaq
- Jarrett Banks, Editor-at-Large, IPO Edge
- John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief, IPO Edge
The panel will cover topics including:
- The role of banks alongside new market disruptors
- Sources of funding for fintech companies
- Paths to the public markets
- Democratization of finance and who really wins
- Credit access for the 60 million who don’t have traditional options
- The future of credit cards