Raising Capital in Cannabis Via SPACs – Join EarlyBird Capital & High Times !!!
Stay tuned for your personal invite to this cutting edge webinar forum!!
Virtual Event Participants include EarlyBirdCapital, Nasdaq, High Times, Vinson & Elkins LLP, ICR,
Clever Leaves, Schultze Special Acquisition Corp., and Bespoke Capital Acquisition Corp.
PO Edge to Host Forum Sept. 2: Raising Capital in Cannabis – Are SPACs a New Solution?
Virtual Event Participants include EarlyBirdCapital, Nasdaq, High Times, Vinson & Elkins LLP, ICR, Clever Leaves, Schultze Special Acquisition Corp., and Bespoke Capital Acquisition Corp.
Companies focused on cannabis and related industries have recently discovered several ways to access the capital markets. Increasingly, they have pursued special purpose acquisition companies, or SPACs, as a path to going public.
IPO Edge will host a virtual forum with leading SPACs, companies, and advisors to discuss the market outlook. The approximately 90-minute event will be held Wednesday, September 2, at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
The live webcast, hosted in partnership with EarlyBirdCapital, Nasdaq, High Times, ICR, and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association will include a panel discussion followed by a live Q&A session.
• Ed Kovary, Managing Director, Equity Capital Markets, EarlyBirdCapital, Inc.
• Gary Julien, Managing Director, Schultze Asset Management, LP; EVP, Schultze Special Acquisition Corp. (Nasdaq: SAMA)
• Kyle Detwiler, CEO, Clever Leaves (expected ticker: CLVR)
• Adam E. Levin, Executive Chairman, Hightimes Holding Corp. (expected ticker: HTHC)
• Robert Berner, Director, Bespoke Capital Acquisition Corp. (TSX: BC-U, OTC: BKCQF)
• Sarah Morgan, Partner, M&A, Capital Markets and Corporate Governance, Vinson & Elkins
• Eklavya Saraf, Global Head of SPAC Listings and Managing Director of New Listings, Nasdaq
• Jeff Bernstein, Managing Director, ICR Capital
• Hope King, Multimedia Editor, IPO Edge (Moderator)
• John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief, IPO Edge (Moderator)