PBHFA & CorpGov Forum At The Ben with Top Shareholder Activism and ESG Advisors
The Palm Beach CorpGov Forum, hosted in partnership with The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association, is scheduled at The Ben Hotel Rooftop on Thursday, September 30 from 4pm to 8pm. Our event, which will bring together senior investment bankers, attorneys, investors and advisors, will include three hours of high level panel discussions in the Ben’s rooftop event space, followed by our traditional Deal Making cocktail and hors d’ oeuvres reception.
Networking will continue on the adjacent rooftop, which has panoramic views of Palm Beach Island & the Atlantic Ocean.
CorpGov and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association are pleased to invite you to the first Palm Beach CorpGov Forum on Thursday, September 30th from 3:30pm-8pm at The Ben West Palm. The event will allow for face-to-face interaction with senior advisors, attorneys and investment bankers who have advised on board intelligence and the most high-profile shareholder activist campaigns in recent years. The forum will consist of three hours of panel discussions in The Ben’s rooftop ballroom, followed by a drinks and hors d’oeuvres reception. Networking will continue on the adjacent rooftop which boasts open-air panoramic views of Palm Beach Island and The Atlantic Ocean.
Space is limited to the ballroom so please RSVP quickly to reserve a seat.
- Lawrence Elbaum, Partner and Co-Head of Shareholder Activism, Vinson & Elkins
- Andrew Freedman, Partner, Co-Head Activist & Equity Investment Group, Olshan Frome Wolosky
- Dan Zacchei, President, Special Situations, Sloane & Company
- Greg Marose, Principal, MKA Communications
- Ira Gorsky, Executive Vice President, Edelman
- John Ferguson, Senior Partner at Saratoga Proxy Consulting, LLC
- Jordan Kolver, Managing Director of Harkins Kovler
- Charles Gradante, Co-Founder, Hennessee Group LLC
- Michael Robinson, Chairman & CEO, The Montgomery Strategies Group
- John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief, CorpGov (Moderator)
- Jarrett Banks, Editor-at-Large, CorpGov (Moderator)
- David S. Goodboy Founder, Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association (MC)
3:30pm – Registration at The Ben Ballroom, Rooftop Level
4:00pm – Fireside Chat “The Impact of New Regulation on Boards and Shareholders” with Andrew Freedman, Partner, Co-Head Activist & Equity Investment Group, Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP (30 Minutes)
4:40pm – Panel 1 – Trends in M&A Activism (40 Minutes)
5:30pm – Panel 2 – The Future of ESG in and Board Intelligence (40 Minutes)
6:20pm – Panel 3 – The Implications of the SPAC Boom (40 Minutes)
7:00pm – Open bar with beer, wine and hors d’oeuvres
8:00pm – Networking continues on The Ben Rooftop
Members stay tuned for your personal invitation to attend this exclusive event with food & drinks served!!http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=vws5sxsab&oeidk=a07eijsh2yg0eb56844