Nasdaq and PBHFA Host “Air Mobility – Investing in the Flight of the Future” Featuring Archer, United Airlines
With news that Archer Aviation plans to go public through a SPAC, public market investors have yet another industry to discover as air taxis and electric shuttles are no longer science fiction.
Hear from the Co-Founders/CEOs of Archer, a senior executive at United Airlines along with a co-founder of Uber Elevate on Monday, February 22 at 1 pm EST. Our speakers will discuss the most important technologies in air mobility, the regulatory landscape, along with investment and financing opportunities.
The PBHFA & IPO Edge invites you to join the latest event in our New Kids on the Block Series: Air Mobility – Investing in the Flight of the Future.
To register, please CLICK HERE.
The event, hosted in partnership with Nasdaq and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association, will also feature data from Sentieo. The schedule includes panel discussions, one-on-one interviews, along with a live Q&A session, totaling approximately one hour.
- Brett Adcock, Co-Founder / Co-CEO, Archer Aviation, merging with Atlas Crest Investment Corp. (NYSE: ACIC)
- Adam Goldstein, Co-Founder / Co-CEO, Archer Aviation, merging with Atlas Crest Investment Corp. (NYSE: ACIC)
- Mark Moore, Co-founder of Uber Elevate and former Engineering Director of Aviation, Uber Technologies, Inc.
- Mike Leskinen, VP of Corp. Development & IR, United Airlines Holdings, Inc.
- Jack Cassel, Vice President, New Listings and Head of Private Capital Markets, Nasdaq, Inc.
- Hope King, Multimedia Editor, IPO Edge
- Jarrett Banks, Editor-at-Large, IPO Edge
- John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief, IPO Edge