ESG & Activist Investing In The Age Of Coronavirus
Join us on June 30th at 2:00 PM EST for ESG & Activist Investing. We have assembled a world-class team of panelists who will discuss a range of corporate governance topics including activist behavior before and after the coronavirus pandemic, poison pills, the upcoming proxy season, board diversity, and the Black Lives Matter movement within the context of ESG. The Webinar will last approximately 90 minutes, including a Q&A with the audience.
- Lawrence S. Elbaum, Partner and Co-Head of Shareholder Activism, Vinson & Elkins
- Sarah E. Fortt, Counsel, Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Markets, Vinson & Elkins
- Amy Lissauer, Managing Director, Head of Activism and Raid Defense, Bank of America Securities, Inc.
- Jessica Wirth Strine, Managing Partner & CEO, Sustainable Governance Partners LLC
- Lyndon Park, Head of Governance Solutions, ICR Inc.
- Soo Kim, Founding Partner, Managing Partner, and Chief Investment Officer, Standard General L.P.
- Jared L. Landaw, Partner, Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel, Barington Capital Group, L.P.
- Dan Zacchei, President, Special Situations, Sloane & Company
- John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief, CorpGov (Moderator)
We look forward to you joining us.