Exotic Activism and Weakened Proxy Advisors
Will activists get creative to make up for lost COVID time? Will ISS and Glass Lewis lose influence?
To find out, join IPO Edge’s sister platform, CorpGov, in partnership with Profile Advisors, Saratoga Proxy Consulting, Vinson & Elkins LLP, Jefferies, and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association in a virtual forum on Thursday, August 13 at 12pm EST: New SEC Regs and Offseason Tactics
Please register at this link
Our panel of experts will discuss several timely topics including implications of new SEC regulations on proxy advisory firms designed to keep their power in check, raising the threshold for ownership disclosures in 13F filings, and the outlook for “offseason” strategies to effect change such as consent solicitations during fall 2020. The Webinar will last approximately 75 minutes, including a live Q&A with the audience.
- Lawrence S. Elbaum, Partner and Co-Head of Shareholder Activism, Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Greg Marose, Co-Founder, Profile Advisors
- John Ferguson, Senior Partner, Saratoga Proxy Consulting
- Chris Young, Managing Director and Global Head of Contested Situations, Jefferies Financial Group, Inc.
- John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief, CorpGov (Moderator)
We look forward to you joining us.