We Are Thrilled To Announce Billionaire Investors For April 10th!!
We are thrilled to announce the addition of billionaire investors Jeff Greene and Nathan Leight to the investor speaker list for our first annual Palm Beach Global Finance Forum on April 10th !!!
#645 Jeff Greene
- Jeff Greene became a billionaire by buying credit default swaps on subprime mortgage-backed bonds as housing crashed.
- Most of his fortune is now held in equities and other investments plus real estate in Los Angeles and Palm Beach.
- Greene spent over $30 million in the summer of 2018 trying unsuccessfully to win the Democratic primary for governor.
- Greene traveled the country selling circus tickets to pay his way through Harvard Business School.
- Greene bought his first house as an MBA student at Harvard and rented out rooms. He had 18 properties at graduation.
Co-Founder and Managing Member, Terrapin Partners LLC
Nathan Leight, co-founder and managing member of Terrapin Partners, LLC, and chairman and chief investment officer of both Terrapin Asset Management, LLC, and TICO Management Company, LP, has over 30 years of experience in asset and hedge fund management, venture capital and private equity investing. Nathan is also chairman of the Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (NASDAQ: GLDD), the largest provider of dredging services in North America.